12.18.2009

New sewing machine, new students, more sewing

All new, and exciting.

Today came a new student who transform this dress into a skirt, too bad I did not take complete picture of the dress before, I think it was really cool.
El vestido antesLa falda después

Also came the San student who made waist bags, she is planning to sew all her gifts this Christmas, just see how beautiful the corn bag is.
Planeando combinacionesDetalle mazorcas
Planning bags, detail

And I got a new machine in a rush, is an old Singer Stella, I love it, it sews very well, but needs a bulb. Of course I have to make clear that my very first love is my Brother VX 1140, which will never be replaced as my first and beloved machine.

Mi nueva StellaMi querida Brother

The first thing I sew in the Stella was a bag for one of my dearest friends.

Bolsa de cinturaDetalle de bolsa

Amazing there were 6 sewing machines in the room today, I never thought I would get to that point (and half are mine to keep teaching them wherever we go), happy, I'm happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.