5.09.2011

Knitting togheter



I learn to knit when I was a kid, but it wasn't until I become a mom that it turns in such a great interest and delight.

In the trip some friends have join and I have teach them what I know and we have enjoy coffee-tea afternoons knitting.

I have learn a lot from the internet, from blogs, Ravelry (of course), and Molly's Sketchbook from Purl Bee. I know more knitting termilogy in English than in Spanish, and I have notice that there is lees information in our language.

So in an effort to encourage new knitters who don't read in English I founded a little knitting group called Tejiendo Juntos, Knitting toghether.
*In Spanish we use the same word for knitting and crocheting.

I ask which project they wanted to start with, and a wool diaper cover was chosen (maybe some of my readers are moms? haha), so we followed the Ottobre pattern

So it's very informal, I'm a begginer and left handed, but we are having fun.

You can see the page here, the Ravelry group here, and some of the participant posts here and here.

1 comment:

Bending Birches said...

beautiful, and best of luck!