2.28.2010

WIP and recipe

I've been busy, but still there is time to craft, or may I say that I need to craft to get my mind clear?

Here is some.
Pantaloncito para bebé
Pants for new baby who was born on this month.
Calcetins pantuflas para Ali
Socks-slippers for a friend.
Cobijita para bebé en camino
Blanket for baby to be born.
Bolerito para mí
Bolero for me from Hew pattern on Ravelry.
Para hacer pastel
And also, blueberry cake.
I improvised this recipe and made it twice so I was able to improve it, I did love it, this is it.

1 butter stick
1 cup of sugar
2 cups of all-purpose flour
2 eggs
2 little plastic boxes of blueberries
1 teaspoon of baking powder
A sip of vanilla extract
A bit of salt
Extra sugar for sprinkle

Preheat oven on 3 for gas.
Add some flour to the blueberries and stir.
Mix butter with sugar with a fork, add all the rest and mix with the fork.
Grease and flour a pan, put the mix in it and sprinkle the sugar on the top.
Bake for 25-35 minutes.
Panqué de moras azules
Voilá.

No comments: