9.14.2011

Yarn Along: Pebble vest

Yarn Along it's a day of the week to share what you are knitting and reading created by Ginny, you can add your post here every Wed. or to the flickr group any day.

 Today I'm about to finish Pebble vest I found it very easy and enjoyable, I'm using Red Heart Eco-Cotton Yarn: Midnight Marl

Yarn Along

I also red, Maten al leon, by Jorge Ibargüengoitia which is incredibly good as all of his books we also got Harry Potter from the public library, and we are reading it slowly, since I make drawing for each chapter.

What abou you?

3 comments:

S/V Mari Hal-O-Jen said...

Gorgeous color, so rich and deep! Harry Potter is on my to be read list this year. I want to start at the very beginning and go straight through!

Nin-Carol said...

Finishing projects is always wonderful! I finished one this week, too. Harry Potter is a favorite around here, too.

Stopping in from Yarn Along. My link is http://blog.mymummyknits.com/yarn-along-33/

Xi said...

Me encantan los chalecos sin mangas y estoy esperando con ansias que mi hija esté en la edad de leer Harry Potter. Con mi marido los leíamos todos en cuanto se publicaban.

Cariños.