9.21.2011

Yarn Along

Yarn Along it's a day of the week to share what you are knitting and reading created by Ginny, you can add your post here every Wed. or to the flickr group any day.

I'm stuck at the end of the vest, I made a few mistakes and now I can't move forward. Those buttons have been with me since the winter of 98 when I went to work to Sun Valley resort, I hope to get back some day, as a guest, to show my kid the snow and to ski.

I loved the last book of the Benedict Society, it took me about 2 days, I just could not put down, and eve drop a tear.

Yarn along

What about you?

2 comments:

Xi said...

Te está quedando muy lindo ese chaleco sin mangas.
Me encantó.

Mi Yarn Along en http://casazoo.blogspot.com/2011/09/yarn-along-algo-asi-como-lo-largo-del.html

Cariños

Lori ann said...

perhaps you can pull out a few rows and get back on track? i love the color of your vest, it looks lovely.