2.28.2012

Yarn Along, a juicy sweater

Yarn Along it's a day of the week to share what you are knitting and reading created by Ginny, you can add your post here every Wed. or to the flickr group any day.


Pantaloncitos

I'm amazed on how much knitting I'm doing this days. I continue to knit for my baby's friend who will be born on September or something like that. I wish I have had knit this much for my own son, but five years ago I didn't knew almost anything about knitting. But I think he start that interest for me, I got my first knitting book when I was pregnant and went to a circus festival in San Miguel Allende

Mi primer suéter

The first thing I knitted was a sweater for my baby.

Suetercito

Now I'm working on this sweater, inspired by our orange-mandarin breakfast juices. Love the yarn, so soft, is Premier Yarns Merit.

This week I'm not reading at all, since my father is moving in, so I have a lot of organizing to do.

2 comments:

pinkundine said...

That yarn is fab (but then, I am a big fan of orange coloured things!)

Knitters Notebook said...

You have been busy knitting...great job! I love the color you chose..

~~Renee