11.04.2009

Hard Sunday

So after the doll, we went to the party, give it to the girl, and get back happy an tired, my little one felt sleep while I was looking for the sleepy time story book, and I took this picture, not knowing what's going to be next.
Angelito dormido
After midnight I start to hear him bread loud, we co-sleep so I just hug him and cover with more blankets, but at 5 he start to cough and have a hard time breathing, so I stand and took him to the hospital, it was pretty stressing because my car doesn't work well and I had another car in front of mine (I live in a building), I was alone and the lights went out when we were about to go out so I had go down 7 floors in the dark.

When we arrive to the hospital he was better, but still it was necessary to put some medicine to inhale and he didn't like the mask so we had to force him, that part was horrible, at some point he starts to ask me for chichi (breast) even we stop it about 2 years ago, then his godmother arrives and he calm a little.

We went out of the hospital, for the medicines, and then home. Where all of us, Alicia (godmother), Aníbal (her couple), my child and me watch Nemo, he felt better and didn't show any sign of illness after, the doctor said it was only some kind of throat infection.
Viendo la tele una mañana de domingo

So I'm very grateful that my child is so healthy, because experiences like that are very hard.

So finally on Monday we got to make our ofrenda (altar) for the day of the dead.
Like it?
Nuestra ofrenda

No comments: