10.12.2011

Yarn along, leg warmers and little socks

Yarn Along it's a day of the week to share what you are knitting and reading created by Ginny, you can add your post here every Wed. or to the flickr group any day.

I end up my leg warmers here are my notes in Ravelry,  I love the yarn, they live in my legs, I'm wearing them all nights.

Calentadores


I'm still on the same book, getting to close to the end, which makes me both: not wanting it to be finish, but so excited to be close that more than ever I just can't put it down.

Yarn Along 8

I started some baby socks with my own strange pattern, I'm not sure about the yarn, except that I love it and is natural (maybe even 100%), since the label it's gone, but I think it has alpaca on it.

What about you?, I have been working no stop at my bussiness blog, the Milpa site and the Etsy store, so tired, but satisfied.
 
Publish Post

6 comments:

Rosina {Rosy ~ Posy} said...

Your leg warmers look great! I made a pair of ribbed ones for my daughter last winter and she lived in them for much of the cold months to :)

charlotte said...

lovely.

pinkundine said...

Love the leg warmers... In fact you may have inspired me to make some for myself!

karen said...

love the leg warmers! I am planning of knitting up a pair for my daughter but I have other projects to plow through first.

Anonymous said...

The legwarmers look so warm and cozy! I've never tried to knit them, but I might just give it a try after seeing your! Lovely!

La Chili said...

Thank you all, I'm so happy that you'll get inspired to make leg warmers too.