2.19.2014

Yarn Along :: Egyptians, Greeks, Science and Socks

Yarn Along it's a day of the week to share what you are knitting and reading created by Ginny, you can add your post here every Wed. or to the flickr group any day.


Recently I read in some blog I don't remember something that a parent said,  it was something like: Those first weeks of homeschooling, when you don't sleep planning lessons and stay up late reading.

 By the time my kid still had a few days left from school and I thought that this would never happen to me, I was just wishing for rest and sleep, after all the horrible rush that schooling means, but guess what, he was right.

I haven't went to bed early almost any night since we started, and I'm so excited, reading and studying and planning activities and so on. Plus I'm starting to give English classes to kids this week, and I'm getting ready to that too. And all of this means a lot reading, and it's a shame that the updated App of Kindle Reader is not working well in tablets, so I'm force to do all my reading on screen these days.

I'm still on the socks that are by order for a 10 year old boy. but I made some progress here and there, This week has been very busy on rehearsals and violin classes, since my kid has a recital tomorrow, we are very excited, it's his first time as a soloist.

How is you week developing?

1 comment:

sustainablemum said...

Love your yarn I have some really similar, what is it? What pattern are you using it looks great!